Thursday, June 12, 2008

please say it IS so!!!

Today the new BBC Smart Cut Denim (previously stamped by a the Lipstic.killer as "smile" worthy) hit their online store... As i was checking out the different washes (all three),i noticed that the torso-less legs had feet that were wearing what looked like the good ole ICECREAM x REEBOK BOUTIQUE SERIES that debuted back in '04 and suddenly disapeared entirely TOO SOON!!!


Dear Pharrell and the makers of BBC/Iceream,

Please bring back the Icecream Boutique series. You guys had a great thing going strong and you jus seemed to have just let it fade away. I want Diamonds and Dollars! I want Beepers and Butts! I want Money Rolls! I even want Boomboxes! Today i saw what i hope to be the revival of Icecream Sneaker Line with the Boomboxes on the in the pictures of the new Smart Cut Denim (DOPE. btw). I REALLY hope this is a sign of things to come VERY SOON!


-STRYDE!!!

1 comment:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Well, I can't where the Smart Cuts since I have a legs like a mammoth, so yeah, I'll avoid those.